Stock up on your family’s frozen favorites with a Danby Designer white upright freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® rated product which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with four storage shelves and four door shelves for smaller items. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). Boasting 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free, and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor, while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- ENERGY STAR® complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- The mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- A rounded door with an integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- A 5-foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
5 years of parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.